Thursday’s are fast becoming one of my favorite days in the week; thanks to Amanda who recently got an awesome link up going.
1. I’m all for taking sarcastic remarks with a grain of salt – being verrry sarcastic myself – but there are certain things where I’m quick to draw the line. I was in that situation yesterday, where someone who didn’t know me mentioned something that..putting it mildly; it blew my top. I took several deep breaths, counted to ten and I even got away from the place and went for a brisk walk. Errrr, it didn’t help. And when we came in contact about an hour later I
said my mind very politely stated my irritation. Needless to say, I feel loads better 😀 .
2. I am in love with The Body Shop shower creams. Well their entire range is smashing really. I find it near impossible to walk into the store without getting something. Which is why I tend to get really excited when something is finished so I can move onto the next flavor/scent. My favorites Chocomania and Brazil nut
4. My perfume of choice at the moment is.. hear this… INSECT REPELLENT. Now that summer’s settled in, along with the incredible balmy weather there are misquitos by the dozen. And the bloomin’ bloodsuckers appear to be fond of my blood!
6. For the first time in ever, I attended a late evening event the past weekend and ended up going to bed at around 1:00 AM. Gahhh! So strange when I’m so accustomed to my early old lady bedtime. It didn’t help that I can.not sleep once the sun is up, so the next day I was basically a sleepwalking zombie.
7. There mayyyy be a long road trip on the cards for me in the near future. Gosh I love a trip with good company, scenery and of course snacks! Nothing’s confirmed so I’m trying to squish the excitement that’s bubbling in me. Not easy…Eeeeee!!
8. I am going through a ‘all things leopard/cheetah print’ phase. Skinnies, skirts, tops…not all at once!! It’s always a good idea to work one printed piece and keep the rest of the outfit toned down.Yayy for spots! Who’s with me?
And that’s all folks, have yourself a glorious Thursday!