Whoop whoop! Super excited to be linking up with the lovely Clare for the first time!
5 THINGS I’VE BEEN EATING THIS WEEK
No fuss, no muss. This has been my breakfast every day <3. Can’t go wrong
2. VEGGIE BOWLS
Veggie bowls are where it’s at! Now that my appetite is fired back up veggies aren’t leaving me feeling bloated, so bring it 🙂
Some things never change. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it 😉
4. BOATMEAL (baked oatmeal)
This is incredible. I omit the added sweetener and play around with toppings. I’ve been doing the whole breakfast OR dessert for lunch wayyy too often lately. See 5…
5. DESSERT – for part 1 of lunch yesterday to be specific
It was my first time having milk tart from an Italian cafe – more creamier filling and less crust than I’m used to – but divine nonetheless.
5 HUGE LIFE LESSONS LEARNT THIS WEEK
1. There’s a time and place for when you can let your feelings be known. Sometimes no matter how strong an emotion is driven within you, you’ve got to use every ounce of willpower to keep it inside.
2. People who carry tales – no matter how little or life-altering – drives me up the wall. Here is where no.1 really comes into play. Being outspoken can be challenging.
3. Never use a less than perfectly ripe banana in oats; overnight or cooked – just don’t!
4. Apparently a post can be pre-published by setting up a specific time!? Yeah I’m learning 😉
5. I picked up on a disturbing habit of mine… when
I am my thoughts are occupied and someones talks to me, I nod and murmur in agreement without fully listening. Until a specific phrase grabs me and I’m like “What?”. I gotta stop that.
5 THINGS THAT MADE ME FEEL GOOD
1. The two days this week where I got into bed at a fairly early time and woke up refreshed.
2. Meeting two family members who returned from their travels.
3. Trying out a new pineapple face mask. (food in the belly, food on the face!)
4. Ending my shower’s with a blast of cold for circulation; is that a myth by any chance? Anyway I might as well take advantage of doing that while the weathers warm.
5. Watching an episode of ‘What not to wear’ without distractions. Well I was home alone, so peace was almost guaranteed.
That’s all from me! Happy weekend!