These shorter days are catching up to me, whew! But whose complaining? Longer nights are bliss. Aaaand…after an extended summer it feels like the temperatures are dropping for real; 16C with dark, gloomy skies is multiple polo-neck weather. I may, or may not, have been shivering the whole day! I have a feeling some humans might disagree 😉 . We can however agree on Amanda’s party having a really good vibe to it 🙂 .
1. I just got off the treadmill from a “daydream” walk..wait, am I the only one who goes on a walk just so I can daydream in silence? Somehow the mind enjoys wandering when I’m moving, yet when I’m sitting still my brain keeps running up and down my to-do list. I’m not sure if I should reveal this..but I’m sort of stuck in a melancholy mood, and unless I get a little off my chest I don’t think moving on would be a possibility. I -occasionally- become so utterly involved daydreaming on my walks, that I’m moved to tears. Stop laughing! It’s sort of pathetically sad I suppose, but I never stated myself as entirely sane 😉 .
2. That particular daydream was not sad in the sense of total grief. It was more on the lines of Delayed sadness on a particular event where I didn’t allow myself to feel what I needed to feel at the time. Alright! Moving on…
3. Alot of the time; I will sit down to a meal, take a few bites, tastes…suddenly get whacked by how spectacular the flavors mingle on my taste buds and immediately gallop off to grab my
photo-taking device phone. Because come on! It’s so darn good I need to share the notion with anyone/everyone.
If you haven’t already incorporated tuna and hummus, I would highly suggest you give it a try. Oh and it’s also a good idea to sprinkle paprika into the mix. I had this exact plate 3 times this week already! Long live food grooves.
4. Another reason I am quite cheerful that its cold (we on 14C today. Eeek!!).
Yes! When I first laid my eyes on it in the midst of summer, I was in love. Alas, I would fabricate a chill in the air in the hope I could wear it appropriately. Not anymore! There’s actually quite the tale to this innocent bundle of heavenly fluffiness. Upon viewing I was besotted, yet I reined myself in, under the reasoning of this being too heavily an “impulse purchase”. On my exit from the store, my sister walks in, unknown to her that the onesie already had me smitten, bitten, but not snared. She knew that it was basically “me” bodiless on a hanger…imagine my surprise when she hands me the bag on our way out of the mall <3.
5. It seems to me that the general population of young human females love rain. From the image depicted anyway. What is it? Romantic? Because I don’t get it. Outside chores become wet and comfortable, and I’m really not one to dance in the rain. Well, I presume I am going to have to see the beauty in it – we are all about the rain these days too.
6. Tuesday morning, this happened:
So instead of blog-reading with snippets of work, it’s very much the other way around. And confined to my phone. Here’s a nasty little secret; in order to have the internet functioning, the fax line has to be killed for that period. If it wasn’t for business faxes I would have not bothered to have the fax operating. Whaaat? Blogs > faxes .
7. Last night I wondered into the kitchen to fix up a bedtime snack. I was thinking a slice of pb&j toast, BUT.. all plans headed for the hills when I spied apple tart. Excuse moi!.. how did one of my favorite desserts enter my domain without my knowledge!?
Happy Thinking Out Loud folks!