I find it painfully ironic that the blogging bug would bite the hardest in a time where I am without my
faithful companion laptop. Aahh well; “patience is a virtue, virtue is grace, and both put together makes a very pretty face”. Can you tell I’m due for mental de-clogging? Since there’s no joy in torturing myself by containing a head-full of randomness – I’ll do it out loud, thanks to the lady who started it all 🙂 .
1. All week I’ve been feeling slightly…ludjah. <- a more fashionable state of tiredness – welcome to my world of aliens and fluffy socks! Working up energy for anything physically taxing (other than a mall trip- priorities people!) is too much to comprehend. Maybe its the last two weeks of high-energy catching up to me…where I was quite the bouncing bunny; hiking, walking the mall down in heels, skipping, chasing after runaway animals (long story)…now I’m like a deflated soccer ball. Time to dial the excitement down a little!
2. I got serious on my hunt, and I’m majorly feeling the sparks that I’ve found the one. Eeeek!
So I know that my original plan was blue denim, but after a scrutinized inspection of my jeans wardrobe, I had drawn to a flabbergasting conclusion; not a single pair of black jeans (I’ve always been rocking black leggings)! Cue minor majorly freak-out. But good gosh..do I have to fall in love with a label from another planet that had the sizes twisting my brain bones in a shamble!?! I had no idea that a size 10 passed for a 28 in other lands!
3. No one should bite into an especially ripe baby tomato on a first date. That is the exact words that run through my mind any time it happens with my favorite Rosa’s (not on a date mind you!), and the juice squirts out two full meters ahead. You better off with chomping down whole.
4. The diversity of dark chocolate over here is nothing to brag about, so it’s totally expected that I would start screaming and blabbering at the sight of a new arrival.
More so if it has not a word of English on the package. How exciting! What language is that by the way? So obviously I was entirely ignorant of what flavor -exactly- this chocolate was. How exciting! I was hoping some kind of nut, but on first taste last night – I’m guessing not. Cocoa nibs?
5. I had intended to ask for advice on how to go about consuming a foreign -to me- cheese yesterday, but clearly that thought got lost in the piece of garlic bread 😉 . I really wanted to get it into my belly at lunch today without going the unimaginative route of “straight up”.
This is where trusting and following instinct comes in handy. That, and recollecting bits of inspiration from past blog reading 😉 .
The pairing of pear and cheese instantly brought Carly to mind. I wonder why 😉 ?
6. Most of the time I’m reading up on blogs from
the moodiest contraption on earth my phone. (Can you tell I have an unhealthy relationship with technology?) Lately it has gotten ridiculously nasty with the commenting aspect! On some blogs my incorrect “username” shows up..while with others; the reply does not get sent to me. Pitiful really. Because I’m sure I’m not the only one who finds that a few words in the form of a reply can really bring a smile.
7. I’m off to get some fresh air outside. Happy Thinking Out Loud!