1. Two 1/2 cup measurements of liquid do not equal to 1 cup. Theoretically yes, but in the outcome of my bowl of oatmeal – no. I see myself questioning
every some school lessons, beyond what I’ve learnt in fractions. The takeaway from this: do not be lazy to wash out the dirtied 1 cup…. AM oatmeal is too precious to risk spoiling the texture I love.
2. As a form of establishing my body’s state of “idealness”, the day after discovering that I was in fact at my goal weight for quite some time; Aunty Suzy arrived in her first LEGIT, REAL, UNDOUBTFUL visit. Cue several hernia’s amid sobs and squeals [of joy]. After a considerable stage of toying with my mind – the game’s over in that aspect 😀 . Naturally this was cause for a celebration that included pizza. Because, pizza can only serve to make Aunt Suzy happy right 😉 ?!
3. On that note let’s talk about what aided in the arrival of her esteemed visit. While I am not a medical anything, I actually have a few notions on factors which helped heal my body sufficiently… hear me out! I was rather late in taking the step to consume full-fat milk on a regular basis, but I felt tons better once that was in a daily rotation, along with full-fat cheese whenever I was in the mood for cheese. Eating aside, I have concluded that the percentage of body fat I possess right now plays the determining role in things. I will -honestly- not call myself fat ( because hello! I am not) but I’m aware that I comprise of a decent amount of fat…in all the right places 😀 … if that makes any sense.
4. If you haven’t detected the vibes yet, I feel I should mention anyway: I’m on a confident stint as off recently… comfortable in my body, content with myself – it’s a strangely thrillingly stupefying sensation. I don’t know where it came from or how it got here, but I’m loving it. It could be something in the air since I know I’m not alone in this!?
We are quick to voice our struggles with “bad” body days… it feels good to simply proclaim how good my mind feels on that side of things.
5. I constantly internally declare to grow up with my reading choices, only to fall back onto – I suppose – material that should captivate humans of a younger calibre. Whether that means my mental capacity is immature for my age or not, matters little right now, because this one has me snared big time!
I started it on Monday and come Tuesday evening I was eagerly getting stuck into the sequel “Spells“.
Enchanting ❤ . When you fall in love with the character(s), you know it’s a winner. Pike, you’re a beauty.
6. I have dropped out of my food photographing groove in the span of the last month. Perhaps its partly due to having guests around joining us at most meal times – which means everyone dining together, directly translating (I imagine) into the guaranteed probingly inquisitive drama that would ensue, should I pull out my phone for a pic before my meal. image source
7. When it comes around to wanting to share the gloriousness of a particular meal or the magicalness of a combination of tastes on the palate, I kind of really want to punch myself for not having just taken the bloomin’ photo. I *almost* didn’t get yesterday’s lunch on camera, but after a few mesmerised bites (you know when something hits.the.spot!?) there was no way I could refrain from broadcasting it.
8. On the discussion of eating in company at the table; I would never have believed the truth in it – myself having being accustomed to breakfast in bed while blog reading – had I not experienced it every single day for 30+days straight, but there is a higher sense of satiety and “completeness” derived when mealtime is valued over company – in the moment. Of course I speak only from my personal take on this…
9. I’d love to hear your thoughts, so do extend on any of the topics that you wish to share 🙂 .