1. Daylight savings. What is it? Why is it? How is it? Oh and one more thing – why don’t we have it?
2. I am becoming a walking accident. I don’t even understand how it came about, but the amount of bumps, scrapes and knocks I’m getting into on a daily basis is astounding! In a period of 3 measly days I’ve managed to slice at my fingers twice on separate occasions(!) and bang my head into furniture that miraculously jumped in the way several times.
3. Disney leggings are like a little dream come true…
4. I remember attesting to purple being my favourite colour all along; while it will always be close to my heart I find myself drawn toward coral these days. There’s something about it: light-hearted, cheerful, without being outrageously shocking ❤ .
5. The oatmeal groove I was religiously rocking kind of really fizzled out for about at least a month now. My fabulously loaded bowls…
just lost all fabulosity one morning…resulting in breakfast going all sorts of random. Truth be told, most mornings involved these bars I may still be hopelessly addicted to. I swear I’ve been through no less than 4 batches already.
Until I made up my mind to fix me up a bowl of banana bread this morning. Hello newly beloved breakfast!
6. So, Peanut Butter. Let me just come clean here alright? If I had easy access to your nemesis (Almond butter) I would not be devoting my heart and soul to you (I do love you though!) as is the current circumstances. I almost hate admitting it to myself even; but in a matter of days I’ll be receiving my second jar of Almond butter for the year and you best believe there’s going to be some exuberant joyful squeals. Humans of the house – it might be a wise idea to invest in a pair of earplugs 😀 .
7. When my elder sister confessed to experiencing nightmares of a wire loosening in her braces back in those days, and assured me I’d have them too (the nerve of her!), I brushed it off as the most ridiculous, outlandish sounding dilemma ever. Well whaddaya know? It happened just the other night. The irony of the situation had me giggling more than anything else however!
8. I’ve done some pondering on the matter and I believe I know why I’m kind of really on a blogging backseat. Hear me out. I am deriving greater pleasure from connecting and interacting on a more personal level; whether through texts or emails – sharing an opinion with someone and eagerly awaiting their response…or in real life contact – an awareness of the expression on the face I’m conversing to…hearing and almost feeling the emotion in the voice speaking to me. It’s just..fullfilling. Do you feel me?
Share some of your thoughts with me folks!